I have had this blog now for almost 4 years and am often disappointed at the number of downloads and the lack of a thank you or a comment. For this reason, I now require credit for all downloads taken from my blog. If you download and use an item then you MUST include a credit to me in your zip file along with a link to my blog. For those wishing to purchase my Pay to Use items you can find them for sale at Twilight Scraps

You can also find my tutorials on my tutorial site Enchanted Dreams

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Valentine Wordart ~ Freebie ~ Commercial Use

I decided to do something a little different tonight for my freebie, and have added some Valentine Wordart. Valentine, the day for lovers, is just around the corner, so it's time to get busy and start those tags and pages. It's a special day for me as my little grand daughter Lily was born on Valentine's Day and this year she will be three years of age. What do you all do to celebrate lovers day? For me I'll be showered in Diamonds, sent 2 dozen long stemmed roses and treated to a beautiful candlelit dinner "* Oh damn, who woke me?????" LOL. Doesn't hurt to dream does it? LOL


Includes 4 black wordart, and 4 greyscale for re-colouring CU ok

Download HERE


4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jan [LA 11:04pm] - 08 Jan [NY 02:04am, UK 07:04am, OZ 06:04pm] ).

Trisha said...

Thank you for the great wordart :)

Tineke said...

Thanks for sharing

Sara, aka Scrapping All The Way said...

tfs! :)


Kit Used: Fantasy Dreams by Bee Creation

Blog Installation and Customization By: Krissy of Krissy's Scraps & Imaging

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2013

Back to TOP